Do you support gay rights? Anything and everything

aff aff

it is ok,i'll support them.love is wonderful,there's nothing wrong in love.爱不分对错,只要在对的时间遇见对的人,不管是同性还是异性都没关系,重要的是爱

My sister is going to be a social worker so they must learn about all different types of people to know how to deal with situations that may arise. And I was looking at one of her textbooks and there was a section about homosexual people. And it said that scientically people are actually born gay, they have some chemical thing that makes them prefer the same gender. Now as I said earlier, I support them fully if they want to get married, who are we to deny others of their rights? I have a hard time believing the whole chemical thing, but I saw teh scientific proof so... Lol. But I do NOT believe that a person can be bisexual, that is an excuse, either say you are gay or straight..
So yeahup, thats what I think. (:

:detective Do you support gay rights ?
🙂 the people who are gay are born gay .
confused1 How do you know people are born gay ?
:eek: All ready when a baby born you can take a blood test to now if the baby shall be gay , hetero or bi .
:eek: but the law of many country not alow this test of respect of our privici
taz i don t suport people who like pinapple juice. but why he don t like pinapple juice ? confused1 They probely only explain you how to make a baby , en olso that there are white fish , red fish and "hormone"fish in your blood :yikes
but there are more fishes in the sie like geneticfish ... sneaky2
:cursing :cursing I see gay people the same way i see pedophiles :cursing
There is a BIG different between a pedophiles and a homosexual :cursing
There is no love bitween a pedophiles and his victim , he only "like" the body of the victem , i say like bicause i don t no the word for it , if he rearly love his victim , why do he so many painful things that noting have too do with sex , tings that i prifer too forgot , :cursing :cursing
:smile Homosexual . the love is not the same as hetero . homofobe only think homo=fuck , sorry but no , there is more , one of my hetero friends say one day : i never shall do homo stuf bicause i already now it will by so intense love that i never shall will return to hetero :tongue

gay mariage and adoption : it's not because 2 gays or 2 women have a kid that the kid will be influence by their parents :wacko
my parents are extrem catholic and totely against gay , i have to go to a priest and psy and all this 20 years of influence have never change i ting
but the influence of homofobe can make your live a hell , iven my country reputetet tolerant , so tolerant that one time in my live i have to stop my job , some homofobe can rearly make a hell on eart :angry
surrender why some people not like gay ?
some people tink that there are no gay in his country because of the influence of state and religion there is no coming out .
:hammer in some country it is illegal and can be punished with a jail sentence
= trinidad tobogo = anal sex punishes 5 to 10 years prisonment for hetero and up to 25 years for gay
surrender
=algeria= 2month to 3 years prisonment
surrender
=pakistan=up to live prisonment , corporal punishment , 100 lashes or even death by stoning
surrender
=romania=the age of consent in romania for homosexuls is set at 15 years in juni 2001 the goverment in romania passed a new law in order to eliminate any discrimination based on sexual orientation, romania remains a country with entrenched homophobia , the romanian orthodox church and the state are losing some of their control and romanians will become more liberal minded
ARAD cruising eria , BRAILA cruising , BRASOV menclub + cruising , BUCURESTI 3x dance club + 8 cruisig , CLUJ NAPOCA 2 dance club 2 cruising , CONSTANTA 1 bar 6 cruising , CRAIOVA 1bar 1 cruising , IASI 1 dance club 2 cruising , SIBIU 1 swimming 2cruising , TARGU MURES 1 dance club , TIMISOARA 2 dance club 2 cruising :tongue

Edit by TATAMIRCO .

TOTALLY !

爱不分对错,只要在对的时间遇见对的人,不管是同性还是异性都没关系,重要的是爱
True.^

I don't know how should I understand that word 'support'. I do support human rights as they are. This doesn't mean I support serial killers or rapists, though I'm strongly against death penalty.
offtopic

Well anyway. I can't understand why does it have to be such a big deal. There shouldn't be anything wrong with love. Loving each other should always be right, no matter what sex the people are. Or colour. Or nationality. It's not like everyone should go out to put up a manifestation but just stop making such a big fuss about everything. Let live.

I do but my family doesnt.

I do support their rights even if people in my country and my religion are against it :glare My own family doesn't support gays but I do, I think that everybody have the right to live like they want and no matter how they live nobody has the right to judge them for just being themselves 🙂

Of course, there people arnt they? Just cause they like the same gender doesnt mean they dont deserve respect.

I do support gay rights as they deserve the right to get married and to have children ! I do not agree with the people who say "they are just like normal people" since they actually ARE normal. The sexual orientation is a choice that you make, and being homosexual or bisexual is exactly the same as being heterosexual. Homophobia is really the poorest state of mind in the world.

:detective Do you support gay rights ?
🙂 the people who are gay are born gay .
confused1 How do you know people are born gay ?
:eek: All ready when a baby born you can take a blood test to now if the baby shall be gay , hetero or bi .
:eek: but the law of many country not alow this test of respect of our privici
taz i don t suport people who like pinapple juice. but why he don t like pinapple juice ? confused1 They probely only explain you how to make a baby , en olso that there are white fish , red fish and "hormone"fish in your blood :yikes
but there are more fishes in the sie like geneticfish ... sneaky2
:cursing :cursing I see gay people the same way i see pedophiles :cursing
There is a BIG different between a pedophiles and a homosexual :cursing
There is no love bitween a pedophiles and his victim , he only "like" the body of the victem , i say like bicause i don t no the word for it , if he rearly love his victim , why do he so many painful things that noting have too do with sex , tings that i prifer too forgot , :cursing :cursing
:smile Homosexual . the love is not the same as hetero . homofobe only think homo=fuck , sorry but no , there is more , one of my hetero friends say one day : i never shall do homo stuf bicause i already now it will by so intense love that i never shall will return to hetero :tongue

gay mariage and adoption : it's not because 2 gays or 2 women have a kid that the kid will be influence by their parents :wacko
my parents are extrem catholic and totely against gay , i have to go to a priest and psy and all this 20 years of influence have never change i ting
but the influence of homofobe can make your live a hell , iven my country reputetet tolerant , so tolerant that one time in my live i have to stop my job , some homofobe can rearly make a hell on eart :angry
surrender why some people not like gay ?
some people tink that there are no gay in his country because of the influence of state and religion there is no coming out .
:hammer in some country it is illegal and can be punished with a jail sentence
= trinidad tobogo = anal sex punishes 5 to 10 years prisonment for hetero and up to 25 years for gay
surrender
=algeria= 2month to 3 years prisonment
surrender
=pakistan=up to live prisonment , corporal punishment , 100 lashes or even death by stoning
surrender
=romania=the age of consent in romania for homosexuls is set at 15 years in juni 2001 the goverment in romania passed a new law in order to eliminate any discrimination based on sexual orientation, romania remains a country with entrenched homophobia , the romanian orthodox church and the state are losing some of their control and romanians will become more liberal minded
ARAD cruising eria , BRAILA cruising , BRASOV menclub + cruising , BUCURESTI 3x dance club + 8 cruisig , CLUJ NAPOCA 2 dance club 2 cruising , CONSTANTA 1 bar 6 cruising , CRAIOVA 1bar 1 cruising , IASI 1 dance club 2 cruising , SIBIU 1 swimming 2cruising , TARGU MURES 1 dance club , TIMISOARA 2 dance club 2 cruising :tongue

Do you rally be aware about what you wrote ?!
Saying that homosexuality is genetic is absolutely nonsensic ! It's like saying that the fact not to like chocolate was genetic ! :eek:

BIG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

Totally! And what is it about being ok with gays but not accepting their right to adopt children because they "couldn’t make a normal family"?
Why not forbid devorces then? Should the government take children away from single mothers or fathers because that won’t be a good role model for them in future? Would it be any better not to have parents at all and be raised in an orphan home? I think that to feel loved and protected is what children need the most and gay couples may give all of it as well as straight ones.

Love is love I am not gay but I have gay friends, they are people, just like straight people, so no need to be treated any different.

I'm not gay myself, but people should be allowed to love who they love.

Gay rights ftw

I completely support Gay Rights. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions of course, but most of my friends are gay. They are just normal people trying to live their lives. If God loves everyone, then he loves Gay people also. I am a person, who believes that we all judge people no matter how hard we try. It is human nature to judge, but it doesn't make it right. Let's try to make an effort to not judge people on their looks, or their race, sexual orientation, or gender. Peace is what we need on Earth.

I ain't got a problem with it. I quess if two people love each other regardless of their sex it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks.

A civil union is better to say than marriage.

I personally don't care. Sure, if someone's getting messed with for being gay I'll try to defend them.

But the marriage thing is getting into religion. Most don't allow gay marriage and I think the gays should respect that and get a civil union.

I also COMPLETELY disagree with open relationships and I know some gays that don't but many do engage in them which is why I honestly don't care too much.

of course! <3 if two people love each other, then they should have the right to be together and do whatever. scew what other people think