Do you support gay rights? Anything and everything

I am for the gay marriage because because heterosexual have the law to get married I do not see why the homosexuals will have no law.The love remains the same in spite of preference sexual! It is necessary to be opened by spirit in the life. We do not live any more in the Middle Ages

i don't support their rights.

i do support gay rights.
I just fall in love with a person,i don`t care the sex.he or she is not a baby machine.

I support it. People have their own tastes and lifestyles. Gays, or lesbians should have equal rights.

Some people say that gays are in full fig like woman. It's not their fault : They can't marry (in law) with his or her lover so they can't make stable household. So they should take care of themselves.

AND GUYS you can't be sure that you're not bi : about 80 percent of us are potential bi, and 5% of us are hetero.

I support gay rights. Some would say that there are 'worse' things that happen in the world, I just see gay/lesbians as a normal people, although I don't know what to think about gay/lesbians adopting a child.

I am independent with mostly Conservative viewpoints, but I strongly support gay rights. Love is love.

Yeh, I do support gay rights, but I'm not really sure if they should be able to adoption..

I support gay rights. They are normal people! They should have the same rights. What about adoption? I think that for children better is when kids have two mothers/fathers, who really love them than 'normal' family, where is domestic violence.

i don't support their rights.
Could you explain your opinion ?
I'll not judge you, I just want to know your point of view 😉

[b]AND GUYS you can't be sure that you're not bi[/b] : about [u]80 percent of us[/u] are potential bi, and [u]5% of us[/u] are hetero.
who said ?

i can throw random stats too

Well, it would be more a question of HUMAN rights, right? I support HUMAN rights, regardless of the sexual orientation. So I don't support straight rights, nor gay rights. I do understand what you mean, but once I saw someone pointing out the «we're all human» part, and it stuck. I think that should be the question.
I agree they adopt. Children are not dumb - of course they will question, and of course they will find strange that they have two mothers or two fathers at first, but if things are explained in due time, reasonably, the child will get used to the idea. A child who is born in a one-parental home may also inquire why she only lives with one parent. They'll have to explain her the notion of «divorce». It's a matter of education. We've adapted ourselves to bigger things. I don't think they'll end up traumatized in the future, and certaintly not less loved. Child abuse nowadays is conducted in perfectly straight homes. Which proves loving children is not connected with being straight or not and the amount of traumatized children this days continues to grow, all coming from very straight homes. I think having two fathers who love a child and love each other will be much less harmful than having one very straight father paying his daughter some «night visits».

Second of all, isn't it interesting to think that straight relationship are ultimately driven by biological purposes (even unconsciounsly), of reproduction etc. etc., whereas the relationship between two men or two women is, apparently, driven only by their mutual feelings? If anything else, the natural tendency of humans to bond to each other and acting «social», but there is no reproductive instinct driving homossexuals and lesbians. It seems the only thing driving them is themselves, and the pursuit of pleasure/love/happiness...

On another point, how can homossexuality be anti-natural? There are examples of homossexuality in several other animal species. It's not we're unique. In terms of religion, if God created everything, even if the first couple on Earth was straight, homossexuality must have been on God's plans too right? Because if things go out of God's plans...than that'd probably make Him less all-knowing and less all-powerful, no? So, wouldn't that make him a little less God? Homossexuality must also belong to God's divine plan.

i support gay rights! even if im not gay 🙂

I'm homosexual. And of course I support the gay community. I don't think people is in the middle of the road, they really support them or not. there are not various human race, there is just one: HUMAN. yinyang

I support Gay Rights cause they leave all girls for us XD I don't support lesbian rights cause it's a waste of resources XDXD. No I'm joking I support them except for the possibility to adopt a child. I think that a child to grow in a good way needs, a dad and a mum, not two dads :°D and this could be a trauma for the child in future, when he will start to ask himself why everyone has a mother and he has two fathers. About the marriage they can have it in my opinion without problems they have the right to do that, but don't put children in the middle of that question.
I totally agree with that. 🙂

I support gay rights .

IS THERE A DIFFERENT BETWEEN SOULS ? MAN OR FEMALE

SOME PEOPLE HAVE TOO MAKE A BLOOD TEST BIFOR
TOLKING THEY ARE 100% HETERO

I support gay rights.

... Ok ok, I'm bisexual. 😛

ABSOLUTLY! ( 1 word, lol Explaination? Alright!..Just, we should not be that.. prejudiced against this or that and blah.. I mean, everybody's got a life and it should not be ruled by other people's opignon, cause it's just the interpretation that has made the human upon the " gay problem" isn't fair... 😃 So I support gay's rights ! )

i felt sick after watching the movie "I Love You Phillip Morris"... (i didn't finish though)
so i'm not sure now... gay and lesbian doesn't bother me, but it's just... idk...
i'm not against with homosexual, but i don't really "support" them ..

🙂