what makes you depressed? :P Everyday life and customs

The fact that I have to give some medicine to my cat soon... She always struggles, and it makes me feel like I'm a bad person :C

And again nothing today! But...What is my World ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

To see it's alway same countries who join to the site and not others too. -_- I know it's the economic crisis in this moment, 8,2 millions of french persons are in poverty line, many countries are in wars, somes countries have riots but it's not for it that the life stopped. -_- It's too sad. -_-

by now its the exam which depress me ,but it will only depress me the upcoming 2 hours and then chill!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜

Nothing today. xD!

I believe the moving of my parents which don't advance and to haven't none job and to be again in holidays! I want school or job! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ School miss me so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™ It's anormal, isn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I find too!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That I've gotta go to school 2 weeks later):๐Ÿ™
It seems that summer wasn't long enough this year!maybe I should have had more fun instead of sleeping until noon and playing The Sims all afternoon.

And when someone asks me what makes me depressed,and makes me remind the reasons of being depressed,even in future...it makes me depressed
Life goes on and you should go on with it.if you don't like studying the school lessons,there is nothing else you can do...it IS;but you can't even have a diplome then;D

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™ I want SCHOOL OR JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™ xD!

Nothing today. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My parents! -_-

And people which want that I subscribe at their project when I've none intention to subscribe it by the beginning! T_T It's to want force the hand at people. -_- ๐Ÿ™

That I can't help my mum today. A lost day for the moving!

[u][b]Many things in facts :[/b][/u]

[b]-My parents;
-To can't help my mum for the moving today ;
-That there are so things to do for the moving and that my mum are obsessed by the new kitchen because we must to find somes furnitures which miss.
-That there are so things to do in the new house and everything is expensive!
-That I've searched everywhere the water and electricity boxes and that I don't find it! -_-
-To can't to pass again my licence of scooter ;
-To can't to find a job ;

and...

[color=red]-HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fed up to be in holidays!!!![/color][/b] :hammer

My parents everyday sometimes.

When I'm annoys to annoys me! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When I'm pushed to do things, especially things I already know how to do on my own.

What makes me depressed? Mmmm...

Justin Bieber.