What's your favourite word? :) Everyday life and customs

Courage mi palabra favorita en francés.
Cadencia mi palabra favorita en español.

My favorite word is ''gezellig''. It's a word that encompasses the heart of Dutch culture (I'm Dutch) and its meaning includes everything from cozy to friendly, from comfortable to relaxing, and from enjoyable to gregarious.

no shit sherlock

My favourite word is from Galician (one of the 4 official languages of Spain):

Enxebre (read as enshebre): Means something very very characteristic of a country or region, something you just can find in that determinate place.

My favorite word is „BRUH“ I can’t live without this word. You can say bruh wverytime to everything 😂😂Bruh

Obrigado
Thank you
Merci
Grazie
Muchas gracías
Arigato

Geschichte - german for story or history. It’s like a promise for an adventure, either in a fantastic world or in the (near or distant) past.

Oh i don`t know if i have a favorite word..... ..... i don`t think so😆

In english my favorite word is "lullaby". And in finnish (my mother tongue) It's "revontulet" witch means "Northern lights" in english

"Schietterbüddel" wich is an word in "plattdüütsch", an old language in the nothern of Germany .. The word is an loving name for babys

In true Kiwi slang, my fav word would be " Sweet". My fav word in a foreign language is " Shalom" in Hebrew.

Lullaby 🙂

First of all thank you to the first person who had the idea of posting this! Then thank you to all of your answers. It's really fun to read!!!!!!
I love words!!! In French my favorite word is VOLUPTÉ. It means exquisite pleasure ...

I really love using “actually”

My favorite word is No. I think there's so much power behind it.

Szczebrzeszyn

my favourite word is so vulgar but not in my or english language. My favourite word is piča. I'm not perverted. Czechs and Slovaks... I'm Pole. Yours vulgarism is for me normal foreign word. I know what does it mean.

Pain 🙂