do you like animols and you have one??? Everyday life and customs

I have a ferret.
Pretty awesome. 😁

I love my dog, even letting it sleep on my pillow.)))
It is a pity that I have Allergy to wool(((

Hi, i have a beautiful cat that is 18 years old!!
I have also a dog, a turtle and a terrible sister 😛 !

also I have a terrible sister.... but i have a very big dog .... his name is Iago . my dog is 60/70 KG ======)))))))))))))

I have a silly female cat...I should post some photos of her. Maybe it is a good idea 😃

Hi, I like animals sooo much <3 I have a cat and his name is Salsa 🙂 He is about 3 years old. I found him a kind of animal shelter in the last November. Although he is a cat, a character is like a dog 😃 He is so social and dependet on owners xD

I've got a lot of animals...
Three cats called Marie, Princess and Geluk (that means 'lucky' in Dutch)
Three rabbits called Maiko, Snuffie and Snoetje (yeah, real Dutch names 😛 )
And also goats, fish andchickens

I love rabbits, they're my favorite pet. I also like dolphins and meerkatten (?)
[url]http://www.google.be/imgres?imgurl=http://www.availableimages.com/television/d/6976-1/Meerkat%2B10.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.availableimages.com/television/v/Meerkat%2BManor/Meerkat%2B10.jpg.html&usg=__zmPB9JsnSCUg0wrQxTuf9qzPFfY=&h=333&w=500&sz=71&hl=nl&start=0&sig2=r6UtlGH2R8GJCS8zhIT1AQ&zoom=1&tbnid=uvM4RQ7KrfQgiM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=142&ei=c5C1TZWkLsmaOpnYkf8I&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmeerkat%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dnl%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1264%26bih%3D493%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=763&vpy=211&dur=468&hovh=169&hovw=254&tx=153&ty=97&page=1&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0[/url]

I have dog (Goldie), cat (Pipsa), hamster(Steve) and I have had dogs, gerbils, bird etc.

I like pandas <3

Hi, I like animals sooo much <3 I have a cat and his name is Salsa 🙂 He is about 3 years old. I found him a kind of animal shelter in the last November. Although he is a cat, a character is like a dog 😃 He is so social and dependet on owners xD
He acts like my cat...she believes to be a dog and also a bird (yes I'm not joking, a bird xD) when she looks at pigeons from the window. She does strange noises...

When I was young, when I was a child I has got two rabbits and when their are died, I 'ven't any animals. Nevertheless since 3 years my parents have a cat and a dog.
Personnaly I like animals but I know, I don't think I really need of it for live.
If a day I've one, I would like a Snow Harfang, a Boa but I couldn't to have my favorite animal : Dodo Bird.

I love animals, I got a rabbit, two guinea pigs and a cat. I also got a parttime dog 😃
My rabbit is called Nijntje, my guineapigs; Molly and Juultje, my cat simba and my dog Mac.

I've got a little cat....
I LOVE CAT 🙂

I love my dog it is a French Bulldog... she is lovely dog
and funny to..

I really love animals. Especially dogs. I've got two. They are both males. The another one is a chinese crested dog. He's one-year-old, small and full of energy. He's very spunky and always stands for himself and his friends. 🙂

The another one is a mixed golden retrieve. He's two years old, black coloured, very kind and loyal dog. He loves to meet other dogs and new people. 🙂

I also really love all canines. Especially wolves. They're my favourite animals beside dogs.<3