What annoys you ? Everyday life and customs

And again nothing Today!!! 😃 🙂

I hate hurrying. I like to relax and do things - be it reading, eating, walking, anything - slowly.

Nothing again today. Yeepy. 🙂 😃

Nothing is annoying me, yet someone. An user of this site 🙂

Now...If. [b]I HATE GAMES ON FORUM THERE ARE ALWAYS BAD STORIES WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] :mad: 🙁
[b]HAPPILY THERE AREN't ANY GAMES WHERE WE SHOULD RESPOND AT THE EXACT MINUTE AND EXACT SECOND WITHOUT FAULT BECAUSE I DON'T SAY THERE WILL HAVE AGAIN MOST BAD STORIES WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] :mad: 🙁 -_- :mellow

Edit by Phoebelycia .

People who are taller than me u_u I really feel like cutting their legs sometimes. I'm not joking-

-_- My parents.

My parents again today. -_-

I fucking hate when people pretend that opinions are magical snowflakes that are no better or worse than any other opinion, and can't be wrong.

Edit by diana06 .

My parents! :hammer :hammer :hammer
[color=red][b]THE FACT THAT I DO NEARLY IN ARRANGING OF THE MOVING IN THE NEW HOME AND THAT I COULDN'T TO ENJOY OF MY WORK BECAUSE MY FATHER WANTS TO TAKE ALL THE UPSTAIRS![/b][/color] :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :ninja :ninja :ninja

Edit by Phoebelycia .

Phoebelicia you should talk to your parents about this...:s

Nothing today.

My parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙁

the weird creature that lives with me and pretends it's a dog. Seriously, I love that thing, but every night when he bothers me, wakes me up and wants to go outside just to "look at the sky and maybe eat some grass" I want to kill him with fire ;p

Spammers on PPG Forum.

Slow people in the subway when you are in a hurry 😛

My alarm clock

Annoys!!!!