What annoys you ? Everyday life and customs

To haven't my BSR. It's so nil!

hahaha I know, I know!

For me.... People that order me to do something... I'm a free spirit, I don't accept commands.

hahaha I know, I know!

For me.... People that order me to do something... I'm a free spirit, I don't accept commands.

It's the same for me. xD

And nothing today annoyed me without doubt tomorrow. 😃

People who think they can speak correct english but they can't.

who are you talking about ?? 001_huh

Nobody specific.

something annoys me these days: in English class,we are having a discussion,and my partner does not understand what i'm saying,and i should translate to Persian and then hear a reply that has no connection with the subject; or I just wait for a long time sleep1 and then she asks:what did you say?... helpsmilie
...every section,finally i have the discussion with my teacher thinking:"how could she reach this level??!

Edit by Parinaz .

Yeah there is a difference, between people who don't know something (language, general knowledge etc.) but try to learn, or are content with their level and don't try to show off- it's ok, nobody was born already taught-, and people who fail at things, yet they have the impression they are the best in those things- these annoy me.

Nothing! Everything is good ! 😃

When people don't know knock at the door!

I don't know for today but before yesterday to be tired.

Or people who don`t know English and want me to teach them some slang :hmm:

Edit by Babe .

My parents when I won't to see them. 🙁

Nothing today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃

Always nothing for today. 😛

People who thinks they're better and smarter than you because of your musical tastes! So annoying!

Really nothing today. 🙂

Nothing Today because my day was good. 🙂