Why do you love you're home ? :D Everyday life and customs

BrittSoAwesome
BrittSoAwesome
Casual

I'm goingg to try to gueess. I mean I love my home because its hugee and when I look up at the tall buildinggs, I'm like always amazed.
Andd then I love how I can see like at least one person from every single country. I like how it smells too. Most times. It smells like industry and food and new things haha. I wish I lived in the heart of the city, but I go so often I feel like I live there already. I like how I feel there too, I feel comfortable and accepted and I feel no shame what so ever about who I am. I can't wait till I'm older to live in the city. :D I love how you can never bee bored here, its just amazing (:
And I've yet to see a celeb which is totally ridiculous.

AllieO
AllieO
Casual

I love my home because it is out the country but a pretty closedrive away from the city. We have a lot of land and that is great too. Also, I love my house because it is not really really big. We have enough rooms for everyone and it so cozy! I love love love it! You probably would too. XD

spicgirl1
spicgirl1

I love my home because nearly everyone here is layed back and completely easy to talk to :] and alot of people here say things that you have never even heard of but somehow it makes sense ...liiiike "'fair shake of the sause bottle'' means "oh thats a bit harsh"' lol :P and i love it here because we get really warm summer days and warm nights with cool breezez :] and there is land everywhere!! field and fields of green grass

Remus
Remus
Global Moderator

i don't =)

redcliff
redcliff
Casual

because its my home =)

NinaNation
NinaNation
Casual

because i hate it.

rhum
rhum
Casual

I love my town because it is a city where you can have a lot of fun , and because our rugby team is the best!!

NeoCanada
NeoCanada
Casual

I LOVE my home because its so beautiful all the time, no matter what season it is. I LOVE my home because it comforts me, and it might be in the middle of no where, but there is ALWAYS something to do!

Rifia
Rifia
Casual

Hi Everybody !!!

I looooooooove my home because I'm felling good in my home !! I don't know how to describe it ! ^^ :D

xveerkex
xveerkex
Casual

I don't really love my home

Phoebelycia
Phoebelycia
Casual

I hate my home country but I love certains of his cities as Beauvais a city in a department near from the department of Paris and Etiolles a city in South parisian region. I love those cities because the life is better. All is interesting in those cities. :D

pandatjuh
pandatjuh
Expert

I love my home because there is food, some love and my bed! Best things ever!!
And of course i have my messy stuff in my room, i can't miss that

Shashikala
Shashikala
Expert

I love my home because my family stays there with me. We talk, cry, fight, hug, laugh, whatever we do it together. Love my home.

KseniaDay
KseniaDay
Enthusiast

Because only at home I can watch TV shows alone and eat fast food.))))