How's your quarantine going? Everyday life and customs

How's your quarantine going? what do you do to pass the time? I'm from Italy and have been home for two weeks.
At home I tried to cook some new recipes, to watch films and TV series on netflix and to paint 🙂

you?

What have you been watching?
I recently started watching The Witcher, though I'm much more invested in catching up on my reading list. 🙂
Stay strong!

I watched "Parfume: the story of a murderer" yesterday, it's a really gripping one! And the music is marvellous! Here you have a link ---> https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0396171/

I began to do some paintwork in the house that I wanted to do for a long time. I knit and paint and watch dvd's and television. And I pray.

I recently started watching The Witcher, though I'm much more invested in catching up on my reading list. 🙂
Stay strong!
I took the opportunity to watch old award-winning films that i've never watched like: The talented Mr Ripley , Notting Hill , Saving private Ryan, the devil's advocate ecc.. but I also watched some series like : Pose , Peaky Blinders and Self-made. I would also like to read books but I have a lot to study, I would feel guilty ahaha Stay stong too !! I send you a lot of support from Italy 🙂

I watched "Parfume: the story of a murderer" yesterday, it's a really gripping one! And the music is marvellous! Here you have a link ---> https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0396171/
I watched at it too !! I also have the book!! I really liked the story 🙂

I began to do some paintwork in the house that I wanted to do for a long time. I knit and paint and watch dvd's and television. And I pray.
It is a good opportunity to do the jobs that we are unable to do because of the job or other commitments. I've great hope!

I enjoy spending time at home. I study, I watch films and series, I read books, chatting with friends. There are many things to do actually

I enjoy spending time at home. I study, I watch films and series, I read books, chatting with friends. There are many things to do actually
I agree !! 😉

sooooo booorrriiiing and i didn't find anybody to talk with

Hello! I do my homework and prepare my exams, I watch moovies such The Social Network or Snowden on Netflix, I have appetizer with my father and talk. I enjoy drawing and make recreational activity such as create a calendar ☺

I'm veeery busy studying and I also paint/draw whenever I have time.

Stay strong!
I took the opportunity to watch old award-winning films that i've never watched like: The talented Mr Ripley , Notting Hill , Saving private Ryan, the devil's advocate ecc.. but I also watched some series like : Pose , Peaky Blinders and Self-made. I would also like to read books but I have a lot to study, I would feel guilty ahaha Stay stong too !! I send you a lot of support from Italy 🙂

How did you like Peaky Blinders? That one's queued for me to watch, but I'm not sure I'll get to it as soon as I'd like.

That's a really good one too. The book has been on my to-read list since I first watched it.

till now great! the kids are great so i have nothing to complain!

Hey. I am from Russia. we do not have hard quarantine, some work - for example, I. although sometimes I would really like to see the series to make yummy dishes!

I do things I normally do 😅 It's not very different life right now. I do sports (at home and I go for a walk), watch tv-series, listen to music, read books, chat with people, just relax with my cat etc. But yeah I have became jobless because of corona. That's sad but I'm doing ok.

sooooo booorrriiiing and i didn't find anybody to talk with
You can talk with me.
We can write in French, I don't know the language at all, but maybe I will finally learn

I'm going to be fatter and fatter