Lovers of Jesus Everyday life and customs

I would love to hear about other people's love for Jesus. What is your testimony?

Hi,what's your name? Nice to meet you,my name is Paolo!
I love Jesus,he's my best friend!
PEACE! 🙂

Hi,what's your name? Nice to meet you,my name is Paolo!
I love Jesus,he's my best friend!
PEACE! 🙂
Hi Paolo, my name is Lisette. So nice to hear that He is you're best friend 🙂 When i hear people talk positive about Him it brings a smile to my face!

Lisette, if we live in His ways we are ourselves testimony in everything we do! Even our breath is His work!

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I love Jesus, just because his life is testimony of sacrafice for the others, helping the others. There was more important spirital things for him, than what most of the people is looking for in their lifes. That is why I wear rosary on my neck. And to be honest, Im not 100% with church. I have my own opinion in many cases, I don't like direct and history of my religion.

I'm saved by Him last April 2017. <3

Jesus is the best and I wouldn't want a live without him!! ❤️

I love Jesus. He is our saviour.

Jesus is my light, my life, my love. He is my best friend and I guess I would do everything for Him.

I love Jesus. I owe him my life, my freedom, my joy, my everything.

I don’t love him.

I don’t love him.

Why don't you love him? Do you know him?

I don’t love him.

Why don't you love him? Do you know him?

For me Jesus, god… don’t exist.

But I don’t want an argument! That’s just that what I think 💭.

But I don’t want an argument! That’s just that what I think 💭.

However, Jesus is a historical figure who actually existed. We can evaluate him based on what he said. There are those who believe in him, there are those who don't. There's no reason to argue