Country worth visiting. Everyday life and customs

Hi! I want to visit a country full of attractions and beautiful views. It will be my first time that's why I'am asking for help 🙂

https://youtu.be/nbjVrm6XS_A

Hi! I want to visit a country full of attractions and beautiful views. It will be my first time that's why I'am asking for help 🙂

Go to Iceland

the Sun Palace,the Great Wall, the Mogao Grottoes of Dunhuang, the Terracotta Army, Taibei 101,the Imperial Palace in Taiwan,West Lake,etc

go to germany it's a very beuatiful and diverse country. berlin is a beautiful city but the south of bavaria is so beautiful too. 🙂

Go to France!

Thank you for your help ! 🙂

Aside from the fact that every country is worth visiting if you're not just a tourist...
For your very first time I wouldn't advise you far places with too different cultures and traditions.
Go somewhere in Scandinavia or Czech Republic

Aside from the fact that every country is worth visiting if you're not just a tourist...
For your very first time I wouldn't advise you far places with too different cultures and traditions.
Go somewhere in Scandinavia or Czech Republic
So does my country.In China,there are 56 nations.And every nation has its own unique cultures and traditions/

For me Greece is a Wonderful Country!!!