What are your wishes? Everyday life and customs

i wish i can have 300 more wishes 😃

well.. my dad said i'm greedy. so i'll change it to 100... hmm.. okay, 100 wishes are enough 😛

😃

i wish i did't need sleep to stay healthy. i would get a lot more done.
i also wish for a better internet connection. lol

and i wish more people were active on this site

I wish.. I could appreciate more the life for what it is and do not worry anymore about everything and to be able to live the way i like 🙂
Travel alot.. through the countries I like, meet amazing people everyday and just be happy and to find someone i could love really hah ( i know the last part...sucks 😁 )
theses are my wishes 🙂

I really wish I could visit the UK *-*

I wish I were healthy.

I wish every people in the world will become responsible about the climate change! save the earth?

i also wish for a better internet connection.
i would like to restate that i wished for a better internet connection. so if you could also wish for that i would appreciate it. maybe it would work if EVERYONE wished i had a better connection, dont worry, if i get to good of a connection we can find someone else with a bad connection and wish some of mine over to them. so once again, please wish a better connection for me, if everyone wishes like.....1/2% of their connection i might get a full connection.

btw, this smiley is faster than my connection----->>> :wheelchair

so just say something like "I wish pennell had .5% of my connection".yeah, that should do.thanks for everyone that helped improve my connection through a well versed wish :tooth

Edit by Pennell .

i wish no war, no hate, no suffer in the world...and i wish the Square Enix XP

i wish Pennell had 50% of my connection 😛

Thank You Mia. rolleyes

Thank You Mia. rolleyes
you're welcome Joey 001_rolleyes

I wish a lot of luck.

I wish have a new job, and, enough money for my trip in korea !!

I wish nothing because all that I would like can't be realized. -_- 😃

I wish that all populations of all of countries came better that now for to have a better world. 🙂

I wish:
- I can be healthy forever
-Ican travel around the world
-World peace
-That any country don't need to suffer about food
-I can meet Jackie Chan lol

I wish I could travel around the world and I wish I could live in USA one day 🙂