What do you think about Chinese Girl/Woman? Everyday life and customs

IsabellePAN
IsabellePAN
Expert

What do you think about the differences between Chinese women and European women?

Sannu95
Sannu95
Expert

Chinese and japanese are lovely people

TailaLaira
TailaLaira
Expert

Beautiful)

FernandoDeutsch
FernandoDeutsch
Enthusiast

Chinese woman lives and does everything for her man/husband.He is the boss and she pleases him.In chinese society man is more important and more appreciated. It will take centuries until the voice of a chinese woman is heard and respected in same level as a (chinese) man's voice

LeoThExplorer
LeoThExplorer
Casual

Too many Asian tourists in Europe, once in Bratislava there was group of Japanese and each of them wanted to take a picture from the ground, they were 20 so I left and when I came back there was another group of Asian tourists.
Gosh, I'm a traveller and I hate tourists and their selfies so much😂😂

nicodominic
nicodominic
Expert

They're cute, Chinese girls/woman/females have a slightly rounder face than Japanese, Malaysians have different noses and more puffy cheeks, and Thailand and phillipines have skinnier faces. Lol yes I am a fanatic of Asian people. European woman don't seem that attractive they seem worn out if that makes sense? I don't know all I know is I am attracted to Asians and i like it lol

PaulGolem
PaulGolem
Expert

Every girl in the world has her story and some girls are unique and really beautiful.
I think that Chinese and Japanese girls and all Oriental girls in general are fascinating! :)