What do you think about Chinese Girl/Woman? Everyday life and customs

What do you think about the differences between Chinese women and European women?

Chinese and japanese are lovely people

Beautiful)

Chinese woman lives and does everything for her man/husband.He is the boss and she pleases him.In chinese society man is more important and more appreciated. It will take centuries until the voice of a chinese woman is heard and respected in same level as a (chinese) man's voice

Too many Asian tourists in Europe, once in Bratislava there was group of Japanese and each of them wanted to take a picture from the ground, they were 20 so I left and when I came back there was another group of Asian tourists.
Gosh, I'm a traveller and I hate tourists and their selfies so much😂😂

They're cute, Chinese girls/woman/females have a slightly rounder face than Japanese, Malaysians have different noses and more puffy cheeks, and Thailand and phillipines have skinnier faces. Lol yes I am a fanatic of Asian people. European woman don't seem that attractive they seem worn out if that makes sense? I don't know all I know is I am attracted to Asians and i like it lol

Every girl in the world has her story and some girls are unique and really beautiful.
I think that Chinese and Japanese girls and all Oriental girls in general are fascinating! 🙂

I believe that Chinese women are raised to be really sweet and have a lot of virtue. European woman are more self oriented I would say. But since females are usually more caring, and understanding than males, they try their best. 🙂

I find Asian people shy, both male and female 🙂 Also, maybe because of that they stick to eachother a lot. I mean if there is an Asian group they never seperate and usually never socialize with "Western" people.
Except these, I find them kind and sincere 😁

Oh last note, Asian women have "beauty standards" which I find sad. Maybe not all of them but when I was in S.Korea, most of the ladies had same type of heavy make-up. I am not against make-up but there was no uniqueness. Actually, they are really beautiful, if they stop following the trends and be like themselves.

In Northeast.Women are very frank.But in South.women are very gentle.

I think German people in general are very blunt and honest. If they don't like something, they will not try to be polite. It is hard to generalize because there are all sorts of people, but women in Europe tend to be very open with their sexuality. Especially in my generation.
In my opinion some Chinese women appear to be more soft and fragile on the outside, while on the inside, at least the ones that I got to know where quite tenacious and ambitious, self reliant women. On average they are more skinny and their skin is more pale. And the dark hair and eyes of course, but these are obvious I guess 😛

Chinese woman lives and does everything for her man/husband.He is the boss and she pleases him.In chinese society man is more important and more appreciated. It will take centuries until the voice of a chinese woman is heard and respected in same level as a (chinese) man's voice
that's long time ago. Things are changing now

我不知道你是在哪里得到这些情况的,我可以很明确的告诉你,你所说的这个情况可能在100年钱是真的,现在在中国,有很多男人都怕自己的老婆,但是人们更加支持平等,请摘下你的有色眼镜,谢谢!