What did you do today? Everyday life and customs

How is your day? Why not write down what you have done, who you met and what you feel here. I believe there must be many interesting things in our lives.

Working and trying to avoid spoilers of Game of Thrones 8x04.

Haha, I will watch the 4 episode tonight. You know, I always thought that the Dead is the most difficult to deal with. It makes me remember that someone has said, the human being is the most horrible thing. By the way, who do you like most in the Game of Throne?

I'm at University, just finished a lecture on English Literature Studies and now I'm waiting for my seminar on English painting and graphics. And I'm trying not to get spoiled about Game of Thrones, because there is a group near me talking about it.

Me love to sleep

Haha, I will watch the 4 episode tonight. You know, I always thought that the Dead is the most difficult to deal with. It makes me remember that someone has said, the human being is the most horrible thing. By the way, who do you like most in the Game of Throne?

Arya Stark for the win! You?

Me too! She is like an Elf.

i didn't do anything... oh i was in hospital and i write an exam

Today I am on my holiday! So I will probably walk by the beach in 'La Manga', Spain. The weather is not really nice. But I don't mind, I have more free time for enjoying.