What makes you happy? Everyday life and customs

Ice cream and books xD And of course basketball

Eating sometimes, going to Cinema, Holidays in Greece or a City Trip, reading my books….

Lying in bed whiel listening to the rain outside.

A smile, a good conversation, a sunny day, a coffee break, a walk in the woods, the view of the sea, a good laught, to feel understood, to watch a bird, ...

In this moment the last album of fka twigs ❤

I like to go shopping with good friends. Along the way we enjoyed the cool breeze while talking happily.

Freedom

When my favorite Song comes in radio I just start to dance and to sing along.
Even at work 😁

I like to have a little fashion show with myself in the middle of the night where I try to combine clothes out of my closet to make a fun outfit. Yeaa, I do the craziest things when I cannot sleep 🙂

Lazying around a full blender of margarita next to my parent's pool, with a good book and most importantly no one around except my cat hah !

It makes me happy to try a new recipe and when my family then say that it tastes good.

When I'm happy, I am happy.

Superbowl win of the Patriots

Did they ?! That'll be awesome xD !

Did they ?! That'll be awesome xD !

Well, that would make me happy... but they didn't make it to the superbowl this year unfortunately. :/
We won it last year though which made me really happy. 😃

Put my feet on the sand of my favorite beach and feels that amazing sun in my face! ( in brazilian summer!)

What makes me happy iis...
To be rounded by people who has very nice souls, laughing a lot, listening good music, food, reading and travelling ! 😁

I'm happy when i see others happy too