What makes you happy? Everyday life and customs

I like to lie on the hammock, with closed eyes, and feel heat of the sun on my skin

You should try 😃 It's very relaxing

I am quite emotional and I love when people tell or write me small pretty things, such as 'have a good day' 💕

me love to sleep. it makes me happy

Many things make me happy =) My hobbies, my dog, the possibility to do what I want, clean hair and so on XD I got used to enjoying the little things and it makes my life really happier 😉

I like listening birds and other animals when I can 😊 I really enjoy looking at the stars and sky 😊

There are many things making me happy.when i enjoy delicious foods,i will be happy.when i have good time with friends or family,i will be happy.when i sleep very sweet,i will be happy.To be honest, how simple is happiness!

I'm happy if I wake up and I'm not tired (it's rare for me) and if I'm in not to much pain.
Besides that it makes me happy seeing some little beautyful things outside like a rabbit a butterfly or just a really nice view.
And my family and friends make me happy

I am happy when people around me are happy, I think

What really makes me happy is:
animals, food, sleeping and travelling 😁❤️

I like listening birds and other animals when I can 😊 I really enjoy looking at the stars and sky 😊
I quote this. Looking at the constellations, recognising and mapping them in the sky, is a deep relaxing experience.

Edit by Deneb .

kids... when they smile, or they talk... they always bring a smile in my face

Travelling

Those rare days when I don't have to go anywhere...And I can have a rest 😃

Acting makes me happy.
It is 5 years now that I'm attending classes in a theatre school and I love it.

Walking in nature and seeing nothing seem but the vastness, fields, meadows, ...

I am happy when i read the books and listen the music

The sky is unbeatable. Just gazing upon it awhile makes you forget everything in life for the moment. Pure bliss.