Your favourite quote or line? Everyday life and customs

"its always impossible , until its done "🙂

"L'avenir n'est pas ce qui va arriver mais ce que nous allons faire "
= The future isn't what will happen but what we'll do "

If I feel down for stupid things..I talk to myself and..but what the hell do I care!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog

Everybody only has one life. The second one starts when we realise that we only have one.

And

Health is like salt. You only realise when it's missing. (it refers to salt as the main spice for food so in other countries you could change it to another spice that is nearly used in all your dishes)

And

Every time people start to plan their future in the background the fate falls laughing from the chair onto the ground.

I know that's more than one but I really relate to all of them and can't decide.

"Quand on veut, on peut" = "Where there is a will, there is always a way" because that show how powerful can be an humain or a group of humain who work for their ideal. One of the most breathtaking exemple is mathematics they show how far humans can go together.
I like also "Le savoir est la clef du pouvoir" = "Knowledge is power", it's an important think: many people ignore how the knowledge is important in society.

“We were born to be real, not to be perfect”.

“I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.”

“It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” ~Howard Ruff

Before you want to go with head through the wall, think about what you want in the next room

One only sees well with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eye

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence
In Russian : Хорошо там, где нас нет
Literally it translates like this : It’s good there, where we are not

"Life is the most difficult exam. Many People fail because they try to copy others, not realizing that everyone has a different Question paper." 🙂
I love this quote!

So cheesy, but so true: "Enjoy every moment"

The world said to conform, the world said to settle for less, the world said to compromise and no one would know... so I made my own world. - Bijan

"Don't call it dream, call it plan".

„Don’t call it a dream, call it a plan”

Cease the day - Carpe diem (because you never know what lies ahead of you)