What is the recipe for your favorite dish in your country? Everyday life and customs

What is the recipe for your favorite dish in your country?

I'm from Poland, but I love Italian kitchen.
I like pizza margherita a lot. When I prepare it I make pizza dough and grease it with tomatoes. Then I put mozzarella on it and sprinkle with herbs. But you definitely know how to make a pizza so I won't explain it to you.
I also like different Italian dishes such as spaghetti al ragu, farfalle ai formaggio, tortellini in brodo etc. Italian food is the most delicious for me.

I'm from Poland, but I love Italian kitchen.
I like pizza margherita a lot. When I prepare it I make pizza dough and grease it with tomatoes. Then I put mozzarella on it and sprinkle with herbs. But you definitely know how to make a pizza so I won't explain it to you.
I also like different Italian dishes such as spaghetti al ragu, farfalle ai formaggio, tortellini in brodo etc. Italian food is the most delicious for me.
and what dish from poland is your favourite?

I'm from Poland and my favorite dish is pierogi and kugel. A lot of people from abroad like zurek i recommend with bread bowl 😃 Recipe is long and i'm lazy today, sorry 😃
And what is your favorite dish from Italy Eugenio?

Stamppot andijvie.

A mashed dish with pureed potatoes, raw sliced endive, diced raw onion, fried bacon
bits and boiled egg. It is uniquely dutch. 😉

Stamppot is the term for a lot of dutch potatoe based dishes that are made in 1 pan and mashed together. Usualy with bacon in it. Frequently served with smoked sausage or stewed beef and top it of with a variaty of pickles.

Tortilla de patatas for the win.

In Spain is almost a religion. In fact, there are two kinds of people: People who like tortilla de patatas with onion (cebollistas) and people who don't (sin cebollistas) 😃