what means a simple question like, how are you? for you? Everyday life and customs

pandatjuh
pandatjuh
Expert

just a random question from me

sven
sven
Expert

When I wake up and take my phone to write good morning and ask how someone is doing, it means this person is on my mind the moment I wake up. It means I care. When here on the chat I ask someone how they are doing, it means I am genuently interested in the state of the other person. When someone asks me how I am doing, I see a kind gesture, a moment of care and the offer to build on a connection between 2 people, Friends, Connections, penpals, family etc. it gives the oppertunity to grow. The question is simple, it means we can make from it what we want.

pandatjuh
pandatjuh
Expert

When I wake up and take my phone to write good morning and ask how someone is doing, it means this person is on my mind the moment I wake up. It means I care. When here on the chat I ask someone how they are doing, it means I am genuently interested in the state of the other person. When someone asks me how I am doing, I see a kind gesture, a moment of care and the offer to build on a connection between 2 people, Friends, Connections, penpals, family etc. it gives the oppertunity to grow. The question is simple, it means we can make from it what we want.
Nice svennn

edanurbicer
edanurbicer
Casual

Some people think that that is a simple quest. But actually, that is the most important quest for relationships. Because if you ask them “how are you?” that means you care that person. You wonder how they are doing.

zoebenteen
zoebenteen
Expert

I agree.