Dear Daily.... (all can write) Everyday life and customs

Wish it rained more. I love the rain. I hate the snow. I wish there was no drama..but since we are in high school there has to be...

Lucy <3

Dear Daily,

Lucy ran awway from home..i post this to se if anyone knows anything...thanks..

-Jennifer

Dear Daily.

I am so happy that the school ended with a nice snowfall , it think the best snowfall in 3 years.

Well , I will go to sleep now for 20 hours 🙂

See ya.

Daily,
We have finals this week.ew.
and i found out that two of my closest guy friends had a thing for me. This pissed the Boyfriend off.
So I hid from them all in the library with Tracia today and studied for our semester-end finals 😃
Then I kicked kjstupid Demitri in the shin because he dropped his schoolbooks on my stomach.
The end 😃

(ignore the kj in front of kjstupid. i just didnt want the smiley with the sign to pop up)

Edit by Madi_saurus .

Dear Daily,

I had a math quiz today I think I failed it. :/ I haven't done that in forever.
I have good grades otherwise. (:
Anyways, friday is the Christmas show because its our last day of school and then Christmas break starts.! So excited.
Our fireplace is almost finished.!
I haven't gone Christmas shopping yet. Oops. Lol.

My sister comes home from college on tomorrow, for her Christmas break and won't go back until the end of January!!! (:

Ummmm Futsal States are on January 3-4th!!
I'll tell you how we do,
And if, I mean WHEN we win we'll go to regionals which are Valentine's Day weekend!! In Atlantic City.
Nationals are in California!!!

Anyways, thats all for today!

Talk to you later.!

Love,
Allie O.

Edit by AllieO .

Dear Daily,
Bored. Bored Bored Bored....Why must we have four years of highschool? I wish it rained instead of snowed. I hate the snow. I hate the cold. I hate the winter..with such bright passion. I dream of the rain the light wind..the hot sun in the afternooon...
but then again, we don't always get what we want.
Love Yall!
Lucyy

Dear Daily.
The snow almost reached my windows and i'm stuck inside. no basketball.
luckily , i have enough food and lots of drinks 😃

cya

Dear Daily,

Awaiting for the foot and the half of snow today. Tick Tock Tick Tock....

Love Yall
Lucy

Dear Daily,

WE HAVE 13 INCHES OF SNOW!!!
AND ITS STILL COMING DOWNNNNN!!!

I am sooo happy, already played in it, with the 4wheeler and snowtubes,
tomorrow going to my uncles to go sledding!!!

Love,
A very excited Allie O!!!

Hi Daily 🙂

i am waiting the snow.it isnt here.and i am impatient.

i have a lot of exams.they take 3 weeks.
i hope i will be better after 3 weeks when i have power.

i am desingning the school magazine pages now.its funny and stressful.
because i am not good with the colors =)

i wish snow snow snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you
tired Fatih =)

Hi Daily,

My home isolation continues , it's a meter of snow outside 8-|

Luckily my food and drink supplies are in a large amount xD.

Well... see you.

Dear Daily,

Yesterday and the day before we played in the snow. (:
We tied a rope to the back to our 4-wheeler and drove around the fields. So fun (:
Then we went sledding at my uncles house, hugeeeee hill. =]

My body hurts. :/ (:

Love,
a sore Allie O

Dear Daily,

Oh my God the snow is everywhere! it's piled to the top of the stop sign! 23 and a half inchess! (I measured!) Still had school though since it's not really frozen. Does this weather make anyone feel happy? I hate the snow but this just made the Christmas season more reall...Can't waitt!
Forever Yours,
Lucyyy <3

Hi Daily

i only want to say 'Goodnight all' =)))

See You
Happy Cedric

Dear Daily,

I have a headache. Christmas is in a couple days, and I asked my parents for a twelve string accoustic guitar (There is a huge wrapped box in the back of the basement with my name on it) They say what's in the box is not a guitar, but I do not believe them 😛. It's very cold where I live. I'm waiting for the ice rink to be ready so can I skate again 🙂. Last but not least, I have officially given my pug dog a new nickname, General Eggroll Wanton. And I suppose that's all for now <3 Leannah

Dear Daily,

CHRISTMAS IS IN 3 DAYS!!!!!
In case you can't tell I LOVE Christmasssss.

Oh, and I got a new cell phone todayyy.

Loveeeeee,
Allie O

Dear Daily,

Today was pretty boring, let me tell ya. I'm off from school for two weeks for Christmas Break, so my time (until Christmas) is spent watching ghost hunting TV shows and washing dishes. But I guess I'm thankful for the extra sleep and peace. I may be away from my friends, but me and general Eggroll wanton can still watch people chase ghosts and sleep in. My computer is in my basement, and i have a very cold basement. I do not like it. <3 Leannah

Dear Daily,

Why do my life suck today. I did what I'm suppose to do, still. It wasn't good enough. Why am I so unlucky to have soo any friends, yet only 2 of them are real friends. So damn cliche'. Today by far not yet my misfortune day, but it will last for so long.....WHY???