Dear Daily.... (all can write) Everyday life and customs

Dear daily,

i'm sad that school has started because i'd rather be at the beach. not to mention homework stinks lol

love, jessie
xoxo

Dear daily,

I have a big headache and tired... I'm too old to party.... 😁 'think take rest...

See you my dairy

dear daily

i forgot about you =]

bye

Dear Daily,

Today is Sunday .. The most of poeple go out and relax !
But me, I'm working, is so sad !
See ya!

Love, Cami <3

Dear daily,

I too hungry...

Bye my daily

dear daily

i slept til 12 o'clock

then i played basketball and ran around for 6 hours.

i just took a shower and soon imma go to sleep.

bye

Hi Daily

wooow you have new friends =P did you forget me =))
i am back =))
i had holidays.and it was really good.
but the school started now..
so boring.but i have to study..
i should study this night too.
the school will begin tomorrow at 8.45 oclock =))
See You

Edit by redcliff .

Dear Daily,

My back is hurting me again..I think i tore something throwing the ball in for soccer.
I'm writing this it's 9:22 p.m and it's hard getting used to the time change -_- anyway...America..it's not..kinda. I made a friend. Zoe and she's hilarouis..pratically a sister already. and of course i met a boy. Erik...he's just a friend now. but he shall be more soon (: mwahahaha.

I miss Remus. ): Anyway i should go. I have toruble waking in the morning and my back hurts.

Love You Always,
Lucy London (:

Hey Daily,

I missed you (: I'm writing this from work. My job shall be a seceret...haha i'm an intern for my mum's interior desginig place..so i just sit here and take fone call... School was okay..boring. Soccer later. Hope we win (:

i had school today ...boring as usual... we picked chestnuts and shoot another guy with them 🙂

after i went shopping with my mom =] and then i fell asleep while watching tv... now i'm bored...another schoolday tomorrow :|

Daily! Whats up? I'm so so so so happy. Quit smoking and drinking..no not because i'm preganant and i feel ahmazing...my spelling needs a lot of help though. I love my mum's place. Quit refreshing. (: I miss the computer..i might be on now since the season is closing. *Sigh* then basketball. Let's hope American's are good at it. I believe they are..haha anyway. It's kinda boring. I have a friend or as Zoe would say.."Friennnd" (: not my fault that God made the young lad so beautiful. 😛 gah i should go. Homework calls. Gutair lessons..soccer..homework..so tough being a teenager. :/

Loads of Love. (:
Luzy Elizabeth

Hi Daily =)

i had a math exam today =) it was not hard but still it wasnt good for me..
i have to study more, i think..
i have lived a lot o things but i forgot them fast =) so i cant write here them =)

See You
Pierre Fatih =P

Dear daily...

i'm sick 🙁

but i got rid of school since tuesday xD

see ya

Dear daily,
here is 1.41 am, but I can't sleep; tomorrow I'll come back home, 250 km of road to do with my car; I'm happy to come back for the weekend, but I'm sick when I think that monday I'll be back here..

C U

hi Dairly =)

i have to study much because my latest two exams were not good =P
this weekend should i study.i will go to istanbul with my family on tuesday =))
i dont want come back but my school is here.
and i like someone here =)) maybe i meet with her =P
she has beautiful hair =)

Ciaou

dear daily

today i passed some tough physical tests and i can compete in the championship 😃

i am happy and i'm feeling sick :|

bye.

soccer tournament today was tough. lost both games. can't wait for tomorrow. I want to win so so so so badly. i passed my gym test. ran the mile in 6 minutes flat. pushes ups curl ups and sit and reach are on tuesday. can hardly wait...monday though is special. i'm going to the movies with Erik. (: love you daily.

Love Lucy

hi Dairly

i will try to say her "hello" tomorrow =P but i dont know what will she say...
i am excited.because she has looked me only latest friday.and i have looked only too only latest friday..
i cant forget her.when close my eyes i see her black eyes.i think she was too excited when she looked at me..
i need luck =)
See You
Pierre Fatih =P