Dear Daily.... (all can write) Everyday life and customs

Dear daily..
Today very cold, and so much windy, that l don't want go childrengarden with my son. It is 'aktirovka' by 11 classes in the school, and my daughter staying home, she only 7 class. Winter in North is so hard. But I was born here. It my rock.

Ciao Daily,
it is 20 days i left work to spend Christmas time with my relatives.. and it was good
then today i found a new job... and this is good
in the afternoon i have disassembled my laptop to clean it , and when i assembled back i had some spare parts left.... this is no good (but it's still working) 🙂)))
now to balance it's time to ice skating , and this is definately supagoood.

Your Ale !

hi Daily!

In this year I MUST prepare many exams...damn.

Dear Daily ,

went to university today, it was kind of...confusing, all those buildings were like a town, the university was so huge.
And I've to prepare for many important exams...I don't have the motivation for it I think or at least at the moment, annoying homework makes me tired and...unmotivated.
Need sleep!

byebyeee ~

Dear Dialy,

Today, my best friend told me he is in love with me.
so everything is a little bit messed up.
He was always the one I could speak about everything.
I mean, I think we can trough this but Im just afraid that its gonna be awkward,
that I will hurt him bc I say something stupid about other boys or something like that.I always say what comes in my mind (I can't help it) and with him that was never a problem. well, until now.
I don't know what to do.

love,
Gabriëlle

Edit by Gabrielle-mn .

Hi daily,

This evening i was with two of my friends but i don't know if i should really call them "friends". It's hard to explain but i don't feel very comfortable with them. Uff.

Tomorrow i have to study hard if i want to pass some exames.

Bye