Dear Daily.... (all can write) Everyday life and customs

Hi Daily!

tomorrow I will be starting my training for renewable energy source.. so excited

hi daily

i watched seven psychopats lately and it was really good movie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
colin farrel!

~Dear Daily,
today I woke up very early,
watched a film with Alan Rickman,
had my coffee and orange juice..
everything is alright, I think.
or I want everything to be alright.
x,
K.

Dear Daily,
Yesterday like it was friday I slept very late...5am. -_- >>>> =/ xD
Yesterday the snow is fallen...
I woke me up very late.
...And then today I passed all my day in the kitchen...I cooked nems. For the rest of time looked books of recipes with my mum who didn't want to leave the kitchen.
I know it's boring! LOL

Dear Daily,
Yesterday we was sunday and between saturday night and sunday morning a lot of snow is fallen in my garden, in my region and in so much French department. Like it was the week-end I slept very late and woke me up very late too. I cooked for my mum a Custard tart to cheese with eggs, I took my meal with my mum and we did some hours of computer. I watched the 19h45 and turn on my computer for to look my mails...And oh surprise I've had a lot of mails then I have answered to them! Now I have a greek penpal, I could to practice my elliniki! Yeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I know it's boring too. xD LOL ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dear Daily,

Hello my new friend ^__^
My name is Elyssa and I'm mainly writing to you out of boredom >_<
Today is monday, boo, I say this because it means i'm at work lol! (don't worry i'm on break)
I work at an aparment complex as a leasing agent.
For some reason i am tired today *yawns*
Yesturday, I watched a few episodes of kaijudo. At first I didn't think I'd like it, but in the end i wanted to see more episodes.
I also saw Dragon age...it was good in case your wondering.
I'm thinking about making my own valentines cards...i tried customizing some online, but that didn't work out. It could be fun!
So daily, am i doing this right?

till next time,

๐Ÿ™‚ elyssa

Dear Daily,

Today i've to do 3 exams... I'm exited.
Wish me luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Dear Daily,

Today the water has been cut a long moment because there was a pipe problems. Yesterday night I have written a little...I have a lot of things to do. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dear Daily,

Today, I won't to sleep because it was an extremely beautiful day even if I was tired. ๐Ÿ™‚ big_smile I passed so a nice day. :clap I discovered the Best version of Take A Bow by Rihanna which can to exist! 001_rolleyes I know there, it is late...๐Ÿ˜ But I'm not very tired. lol1 Finally I go for to sleep because the sleep is very important. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Then goodnight dear empty site. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dear Daily,

It's weekend so i'm happy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yesterday I had seen a movie with a friend ๐Ÿ™‚
It was a beautiful movie called The Notebook! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Today I went with a friend to my horses!

Tia Tia

Dear diary!
Easterholidays- yes! I am so happy!
But I would be much more happy if the weather would be better!
Snow and snow and snow... I mean, we have the 25. of march! Thatยดs not normal!
Yesterday I went to Stuttgart with my family, we watched Hitchcock.
And this aftnernoon Iยดll go shopping, because I have to find a present for my brother.
Love
Tia

Dear daily,

Today was allot of learning again. Making the decision to start a new study is hard, but going to give it all my best.

"it is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves"

Edit by Deef .

Heyo daily,
Today was a good day, I did a lot of good things for school I needed to finish and my driving lessons went well. I'm excited and nervous, 3 october I'll have my driving exams. Well, of to sleep.

Goodnight,
Maria

Hey Daily ! Whassup ?!

Today i did nothing in the morning, just sleeping ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This afternoon i've seen my best friend, played videos games and talked about food as usual.. Great day, as usual again.

See ya Daily ๐Ÿ™‚

hey bro

I want to say Hey only =D
everything is fine
no problemo mon amigo =D

Ciao

Dear diary~,

I slept in today, and ended up being 2 hours late from work practice, but it's okay since I haven't been so much late otherwise๐Ÿ˜
Today has been a great day, I'm in the Christmas mood and I found out I actually get the time to finish all those many projects I put myself to do in December (and before Christmas) and I got back my interest for something that I have disliked for months now, I feel great! Most of my stress got away just like that ! I'm so excited about everything, and my birthday is in 4 days!!! Today has definitely been one of the best days for me in December ๐Ÿ™‚ I can't wait for tomorrow^.^

Everyone, keep smiling ๐Ÿ™‚ Merry Christmas in advance!! ^-^

Dear diary

bye

(sorry, suck at this!)

dear Daily,
finally last day at school before christmas holidays! In the afternoon I have a meeting with my Scout group and then.....I think it is time to put up the Nativity scene.
Only snow is missing....

bye!