Dear Daily.... (all can write) Everyday life and customs

Dear Daily

How humans can to resist to 90°F ? All people became ice-creams! 😃
Seriously the weather of this summer will be so hard. 😛
Everybody to try to make a thing but nobody want because all that can to want it's ice-cream and water or soda. 🙂

Edit by Phoebelycia .

Hi Daily,
Its my 1st post..Today is a happy day for me because today was my last exams...Me & lots of others had planned earlier for a After Exam party and today we organised it near a pool..it was awesome..but i got frustated as there was also a fight..but any way im very happy today as exam is over..🙂..

Dear Daily~,
Today was a very lazy day for me.
I woke up many times today, but since it was raining and it was so peaceful, I ended sleeping in until 4 PM!!! Oh well, I didn't have anything I needed to do anyway, so it doesn't matter how long I sleep for~
Also, tonight my Dad and I saw the new X-men movie! It was interesting, but it wasn't as good as the Green Lantern...>:
Oh well, that's all for today~ 😁

Dear Daily:
The Kite Runner is such a good book!
hum...no anymore today~ xD

Dear daily:

Today I was shopping because there is SALE.
I was happy because I saw that I can buy size XS clothes now (=

More tomorrow (;

Dear Daily:
I'm going to study high school, but i hate the school which I'm going to study, ug....ok, I'll try my best to love it more XP

dear daily!
i have finally summoned up my courage and told my stupid neighbour not to make all that noise when i sleep.
she was shocked how rude I was.

Edit by tomekcrr .

hi daily
i am at home.
i am searching gift ideas for my friends =))
its so funny to search something for them.
i will be happy when they too be happy..
i need new books =P

Dear daily

Today I have watching Jackie Chan movies and I've been listeng to his songs. I realized that he is the best rolemodel and he have a good heart 🙂

Dear Daily:
I'm so tired this days~but my bf is so sweet~<3 he is so cute, and naught XP

Dear daily,
Today i tried for a job but got rejected..im kinda disappointed today 🙁(.i hope i get a job soon.Oh yeah my exams are over..and lot of things need to be sort out..hope it all works out soon..
Adios.

Dear Daily

Today I was swim in swimming pool and I was speak on phone with my bf and suddenly HUGE thunder start and I scared it so much that I drop my phone in water D:
Now I need a new phone ):

R.I.P pink samsung

on my go*! Dear Daily!
7/3 is our GAGA DAY in Taiwan!!! so interesting! and now, Mother Monster is in Taiwan!!! This is her first time! oh~ah!! I'm gonna be crazy!(or I'm always crazy XD)

Dear daily

Today I eat my first summer strawberries and I must say... Those taste sooo good 😃

dear daily

it has been long time..
i have began to play harmonica 😛

dear daily,
I just got together with my old friends. We had a wonderful time and shared a lot of interesting things. Although we will not in the same cities anymore because we have to have our own college life, one of them even will study in French and he will go there this Auguest. I hope that eveyone would have wonderful life and stay healthy and happy 🙂

Dear daily,
Today i was admitted to a college.

hi daily

tomorrow : travel
waiting for something to change.
[b]everydaylife is notboring when somesurprises where here.[/b]