Finding penpals, friends, people to chat... Everyday life and customs

Hey everyone ;]
My name is Mingfei Peng(you can call me lily).I'm 18 years old. I live in China, but soon I will go to USA for university.
I'm here to find new friends all over the world 🙂 And to imrove my English and French, I can help you with your Chinese if you want. 🙂
I want to make friends with female between 15 and 20. I prefer students from UW but that's ok if you are not.
Anyway if you want to know me better just write me a message 😉
Best wishes from Lithuania!!! 001_wub

Bonsoir je m'appelle Ximena Je suis etudiante, j'ai 19 ans, j'aime mon chien, jouer du la guitar, j'aime beaucoup rencontrer des gens du monde entier et apprendre de nouvelles choses, j'aimerais parler francais avec quelqu'un pour m'aider à apprendre. Ma instagram est xime_gr3!!!
Je parle espagnol et anglais. Merciii <3

Heyo!
I'm Leonie and I'm looking for a penpal. I live in Germany, turned 19 this summer and would really like someone to exchange letters with.
I enjoy writing, drawing, reading and to write and decorate letters.

Hi I'm Wen, 23, from Italy but living in New York
I love *cute stationery* and I thought it would be nice to find someone to share some with 😁
Other that collecting stationery, I love learning calligraphy, learning languages (currently on Korean!) to KPOP and classical music, anime, playing piano, learning and learning about other cultures, teaching math and languages, etc.
Hit me up if you share anything with me 😃

Hi I'm Maria, I'am 21 and I'm studying german and french. I'm from Mexico, also next year I will travel to Berlin to take a course so I'm looking someone who could share a little bit of their culture mostly german or french but anyways I'm just here to make friends all over the world and learn a little bit more.
My instagram is majo.rpn

Hi. I'm Monia, I'm 20 years old and I from Poland 😃
I'm looking for a new friend from all the World.
I want to be fluent in English but also in French, Russian, Norwegian, Italian, and Spanish!
Age does not matter.
I'm waiting for your messages!
Kisses <3

Hey, I'm Jana, 20 years old and from Austria. 🙂
I'm looking for a few penpals to exchange letters and postcards with (maybe also cute stationary and small stuff, if you want). I don't care about age. If you want to get to know me and have a penpal friendship, write me <3

It's a very good idea, so I wnat to say :

Hi everyone. I'm Colin and I'm 11 years old. I love Harry Potter. I'm looking for a penpal. So just send me a message !

Colin

Hello everyone, i´m Sabrina, 31 Years old and from Germany.
I´m looking for Snail Mail friends from all over the World. You can write me in English and German. I love to write and design letters
If you are interested just write to me.

I'm always good for a small talk.

Hello from Germany i'am also here for finding friends around the globe, to exchange letters on the snailmail way.

Iam looking for penpals in the age from 25 till 36
It doesn't matter from which country you are just let the world becomr more colourfull 😉

Hi, to all. I live in New Zealand and looking for penpals in the 65 plus age group. English speaking. My interests are varied ranging from the great outdoors, gardening, genealogy, to watching travelogues and history on Youtube. I would like to hear from you.

Edit by kiwi49 .

Helloooo
My name is Yashvi
I'm 12
I'm from West Bengal (W😎, India
I'm mainly looking for female pen - pals aged 10 to 16 (Would like other ages too, just I prefer ages 10 - 16)
I would love to have a Japanese, French, American and Italian pen - pals
I have recently selected French as 3rd Language in my school, so its a plus if you are around 10 - 16 and are natively French

~ The princess of her own lil world 🤘🏻💖

Hello everyone
I am Azarias from Rwanda. I am here to meet a friend abroad.
Have you studied science, especially in health domain? i am a nurse and what if we meet, the share would be awesome.
Beyond that, i welcome anyone who is humble and ready to keep our friendship. Let's rule out how the bond of friendship can far go.

Thanks!

I am Leyseet from Havana, Cuba. I am 32 years old and I am a translator-interpreter (Spanish-English). I would like to make new and true friends all around the planet, learn from their culture, and practice language skills. I am also learning Russian, but it is so complicated lol.

Hello there, Im a citizen of the world always up to learn from other cultures.
I would like to learn my Hebrew, French and Russian, I can help with Spanish, English and maybe German.
cya

Hello my name is Jesus im looking to find pen friends I like history antics religion culture and books. If you are a great conversationalist I’ll be glad to talk to you.

Hello!
My name is Yashvi and I'm 12.
I'm looking for mainly female penpals of around my age to make new friends and socialize (I cant do dis anymore as my offline school is closed since 13th March 2020)
I'm Indian and I live in india
I'm looking for some American and French penpals.. mainly to improve my French understanding and learn something about American culture.
Feel free to write me! I'll definitely answer