Finding penpals, friends, people to chat... Everyday life and customs

Hey, my Name is Tamara, I´m 23 years old and I´m from Germany (Berlin).
I´m here to find People from all over the world to learn more about other cultures. Also I would like to improve my english.
I like to travel, reading books and playing the guitar.
If you are interested, please write me. I´m happy to hear from you.

best wishes, Tamara

Hello, everyone! I'm Ananda, from Brazil. I'd like to meet someone to exchange e-mails. I can speak English and I'm currently studying French, also I can help anyone who's trying to learn Portuguese.
I like to talk about everything! Movies, books, music, food, History... Send me a message if you are interested 🙂 Thanks!

Hi everyone!
I'm Irene, I'm from Russia. I can speak English and French, and of course Russian.
I want to meet new friends, exchange language experience.
I'm interested in fantasy films, travels, hiking in the mountains. I like watching TV series and walking in the river near my home.
So, please, write me! I will answer you with pleasure.

Hey,

I'm Fernando from Spain and you shouldn't write to me. I am only good at talking about cinema, martial arts, travelling and whiskey so it's pretty bad idea write to me.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Hi, folks! How are you? I'm Victor. I'm 32 years old and I'm a Brazilian trying to learning French. Does anybody wants to talk in french? That's my e-mail: (email hidden) Thanks!

Bonjour mes amis! Comment-allez vous? Je m'appele Victor. J'ai 32 ans et je suis brésilien ej j'apprends le français. Quelqu'un voudrait-il parler? Ceci est mon email: (email hidden) Merci beaucoup!

Hello...my name is Kerstin. I'm 43 years old and from Germany. I'm married and have 2 kids. I love animals, hiking and the nature. Also i like to read books and watch good movies. My favourite music is Linkin Park. I can talk in english (Not perfect☺) and of course i talk in german. I would like to meet here a lot of new people around the World.

Hello ! My name is Isabelle and I am from Germany. I speak German (of course), English, French and a little bit Netherlands. I'd love to write emails with someone French or maybe English to improve my skills and learn about other cultures. If you are interested, I'd be very glad to get a message from you !

Hi my name is Veronika 🙂
I'm 19 years old and i live in Germany.
I would like to make some snailmailing friends, from all around the world.
But i also want to learn Dutch and maybe some of you could help me 🙂
If u are interested, write me a message 🙂

My name is Betty,
I'm from Germany and I search some new friends from all around the world to talk with. I answer every message.
-Betty

Hello
My name is Anja, I'm 31 years old and from Switzerland.
I'm here to meet new people to talk about about random things 🙂 feel free to message me

Hello,
Any one is welcomed and feel free to message me, i will reply directly.
Because i really prefer to meet new friends and we can be real ones.
Thank you!
Warm regards,
Azarias

Hello!
I am a girl from northern Italy. I am twenty five years old. I would love to talk and talk to you. I speak Italian and English, French unfortunately I would like to take it back.
Write to me 🙂
See you soon 🙂

Hi,

My name is Birke and I'm 20 years old. I live in The Netherlands.
I am looking forward to chat with people from all over the world.
My English isn't that good so I really want to improve that😃

My hobbies are photography, drawing and baton twirling,

Hello everyone! My name is Loren, I'm 26 and I'm from Poland but live in England since a year 🙂 I'm looking some friends to talk and improve my English. I like cats, reading books, drawing, photographing, traveling and a lot of other things 🙂 I'm weird, I love dark humour af 😂 if u want just text me 🙂

Heyy,
My name is Zuzanna and I'm a 14 years old girl who loves reading, watching tv series (not movies, they are too long) and drinking tea. I live in Poland but I want to move to another country in the future. Maybe we could chat?

Hi. I'm Polina and from Russia. I looking for people from another countries.

I am imalshi,find penpals from all around the world,age 12/16

Hey there,

I like nice envelopes, stationery and hand written letters. Who wants to be a penpal? Would love to exchanges letters!