Are you a morning person or not? Everyday life and customs

i am :> wake up every day at 6

Yes I am haha

Unfortunately not. I am slow and tired in the morning, and I think people who are more alert in the morning are better

I'm definetly not. But sometimes I need to get to work at 7. I'm always happy when I need to start later.

Normal i love the evening 🙂 But with some coffee i survive the morning hihi 😁

have to wake up at 5:30 from mon-fri, trying to wake up at 6:30 at the weekends...but it doesn't really work XD

I'm always angry when I wake up, but I do it every morning at 6:00, even sundays (I don't know why).

Well, as everyone else I also have to get up in the morning to go to school, but during holidays or weekend I can sleep until 11 o clock but sometimes its 9, it depends when I go to bed 🙂

I wake up at 5:30 AM and at 6:00 I go to the swimming pool in my city

I like mornings. But I don't like getting up. I'm really tired and can't concentrate. But at night I could stay awake forever.

I hate morning because i have to get up early and then I have to go to school. I love morning only on Sunday because I get up very late, sometimes mid-day

I'm not. I tend to stay up late at night.

In my old job as gardener i woke up 05:30 AM. Not always easy this time 😉 . In my new trainee as event technician its more comfortable time, not so early, but you work till night so i guess right now i'm a night owl.

I hardly sleep, but when I do, my body tends to always wake up at like 5-6 am and then I'm up the entire day. Ugh.. I dislike it so much! No matter how hard I try, I can never get a good night's sleep. Haha. 😃

im always happy when i wake up too! cause i like to live you know

It depends on whether I have an appointment in the morning on which I am happy or not

No, I hate it to wake up before 12.

Not really. But without Coffee...without me!!!