happiness Everyday life and customs

This day was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 😃

I become happy, when I sing or listen to the music or dance, laugh with my friends or relatives, "sleep" with my cat or when I'm just outside when it's a beautiful day😁 Last time I was happy is right now, since I'm listening to music and looking at the great nature🙂<3

Nothing today. -_-

I saw my brother during 2 days. 🙂

To work in the new home of my parents.

How to be happy with understable parents who creates so problems there where there aren't ?

Finding a letter in my mailbox makes me happy 😁

To have began to removed that there are under the Wallpaper yesterday. It was so cool.

Nothing Today I think.

To say nonsenses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃

watching a new music video of one of my fav singers for the first time, getting emails from penpals, sitting on my bed and dreaming about the future, getting good grades without trying, dancing, singing, doing something very well, buying awesome new things, getting presents, watching kdramas. if i think longer about it, there will be more, but i stop here before it gets boring 😉

My best friends and penpals make me happy 🙂

Summer hollidays, my friends and of course my penpals 😉

no happiness =F

Last weekend my familt and I went to see an exhibition about balloons. There was something romantic happened. A man poped the question to his girlfriend. The girl was so lucky!

When I'm watching a film while it's raining, alone in my bed ! Or when I'm traveling with my little family !

When I've finished the chapter 7 and 8 of my book. It was geant! I was very happy from that. 🙂

I'm really happy when I

- go to travel
- read a good book
- listen favourite music
- help other people C: