Which languages do you learn at school in your country? Everyday life and customs

Polish schools make yous study English and let you choose German, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian. But mine offers also Chinese and Hindi so I study English and Chinese.

I'm from Italy and it depends on school!
In Elementary schools there's only English,in the middle school you can choose between Spanish,French or German but it depends,I did French but most school are doing Spanish.
In the high school,often there's only English maybe French or Spanish or German,but if you go in a Language School you can choose another two languages...I did German and Russian,but there were also French and Spanish.

I'm currently learning English and French at school, but I also learned Ancient Greek for two years 🙂

English,deutchland,french,chinese

In the Netherlands they teach English in last year of the primary school.
In secondary school or highschool they teach English, French and Dutch. In some schools it is possible to learn Russian, Spanish or Arab.

In Russian school you learn English and German, sometimes French

Französich, Latein, Englisch, Italienisch (Österreich, Kärnten)

In my school you could learn -in addition to italian and latin (some school add greek too) - english, french, and spanish or german (you had to choose between theese two). Then the best students won different stages to improve their language: to Madrid, Paris or London. At the end of the stages (that last 3 weeks, in which you every morning went to the local school) you had to take an exam (level B2). It was a good time through.

I learn Italian, German, English, Spanish and Latein

I learn English and French. But In Germany you can also learn many other languages, depends where you live: in the east mostly russia is offered as second language, in the west its french or dutch, but other schools also offer italian, spanish and so on 🙂

We can choose from certain languages: Spanish, italian, rushia, latin, french and japanese. Beneath english you have to choose one of them.

In Russia lots of students learn English,because nowadays knowleadge of English can help communicate allover the world.But also some of us learn French.It is connected with our History.In 17-18 centry everybody,who respect themself should have good knowleadge of French.But you shouldn't forget,that we spend a lot of time for learning Russian/because there is a a huge amount of rules.

We can choose from certain languages: Spanish, italian, rushia, latin, french and japanese. Beneath english you have to choose one of them.
Russian is the the correct form of writing this word { rushia
I only want to help you.Do not be mad at me

I learn english and spanish, in my old School also Italien and French

In the USA the main language in schools is English but in high school can take Latin French german Russian when I was a student 50 years ago. Now I think oriental and other languages offered as well. I forgot to mention Spanish when I was in school.

When I was at school it was English and French. Now it's English, French, German and Chinese

Here in the US, depending on what part you go to, you can learn German, French and Spanish.

rkl rkl

Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch