Which languages do you learn at school in your country? Everyday life and customs

English and spanish 😁

In my school we learn Polish, English and German

In France, it's very various. By exemple on the same city you can have one school who propose German, Spanish, Italian and Chinese and a other with only German and Spanish. After you have special thing like international section or Bilinguagal classes.

It really depends on the school... And it differs throughout the whole country. At my school everyone has to learn English and as a second language either French or Spanish. On top of that we have the chance to learn Latin, Italian, Chinese and Arabic.

We learn only russian and english(

Im from Latvia and I study in russian school, so we learn russian, latvian and english

I learned French for a while at school but right now just German, English and Spanish.

In school we can study English, German and Spanish 😊 In hight school we can try Italian, Latin and Grec

We study:
English (everyone)
And chosen by one:
German
Russian
French
Spanish
Italian
In my highschool - Chinese (I'm in that group) and Finnish, Hindi

In France, we learn more the english, german, spanish and Latin. after that depends on which school in France but in general these are these languages

In my country, South Korea, we usually learn English, Chinese and Japanese but some schools teach German, Spanish and French.

In Poland we learn mostly English and German. Also (for people who want ) we learn Russian, Spanish and French.

At every high school we get English and German and some high schools French language too (by law the school must give english and German language).
As a extra option and own choice.... French, spanish, and others

In my school, everybody has to learn three foreign languages:
first is English
the second is French, Spanish or Russian
and the third is Latin or Ancient Greek

in italy we can choose spanish french or german (english is obligatory)

I'm from Italy and I'm doing a linguistic high school, this means that I study more languages than people do in other types of school in my country. Actually, I'm studying English, German, Spanish, Latin and, obviously, Italian. Next year I will start to study Chinese too, I'm very excited about it!

1. Englisch
And then you can choose France, Spanish, Italian, Latin,...
I for example lernen english since the primary school and Italian since the secondary school.
Languages like swesish, russian, Arabien,... are unfortunately not so popular

I used to study German, but now I am studying Russian at high school.
And English of course. In school we can also take part in extra Chinese lessons.