Which languages do you learn at school in your country? Everyday life and customs

English german and spanish in France 🙂

Well,in China mainland, primary school and middle school only prepare English class.However,there are still some primary School or middle school students learn other foreign language in after school learning center.

Mmmh English but I studied French at middle school too

And Latin😕

In my country you are forced to learn Afrikaans and English , and in some schools you could take German and French too.

In mine only English. But in other school also French Dutch and Spanish

You can stude a lot of different languages, but the mandatory ones that everyone has to study (besides Finnish of course) are Swedish and English

Hi ,

I'm from the Netherlands.
I learned French, German, English.

In China, Chinese people generally choose Chinese as their first language, and English as their second language, of course, some people choose other languages as their second language.

In my school in Germany we have to learn German & Englisch, and we have the opportunity to learn Latin, French or Spanish and I've chosen Spanish. In some schools here you can also learn Italian, but it's seldom.

When I was still in school I learned the languages: of course Dutch and English, French and German.

My daughter now only gets Dutch, English and French

We only learn English and Tagalog

I had: Dutch, French, German and English at school. And in my first year latin as well.

In France, we can learn many different languages, it depends on your school and on your grade. I've been learning English and Spanish. I also learnt Portuguese for a year. There was also Italian, German, latin and ancient Greek. In some other schools you can learn Chinese, Arabic, Dutch etc

I have the choice to learn either: Latin, Spanish, Italian or German

I learn english ,sinhala,tamil

Latin, french, Spanish, German, Chinese mandarin, Arabic, Urdu, Japanese and Korean.

Edit by lemondrop .

I learned English and French