Which languages do you learn at school in your country? Everyday life and customs

1. German our native language
2. English

When you go to college you can also learn : Italian, Spanish, Russian, Latinum, greek...French..

in my School i can learn: English, French, Latein and spanish

In my school, we learn English, German, French

english, Hindi, Marathi and Kannada, and can speak tulu

Here at my Berlin high school you could learn English, French, Greek, Latin

Just english and french but in more gramatical things... isnt very good in speaking... i needed to do a extra class for it!!!

We can learn these languages at our school: Dutch, Spanish, English, French, German language and Latin

Here in Belgium, more specifically in Flanders: we learn French at primary school (10-11 years) and at secondary school we can keep that going and then we learn also English at the age of 13. And at my school we learned also some German at the age of 16. But in other school you can learn Spanish instead of German. If I have had the chose, I've would have chosen Spanish!!
But for the last two years of secondary school, I chose: science with 6 hours of math, so I just learned German for one year (one hour a week). So my German is not that good at all haha. But I think I understand it a bit, because of the fact that I've travelled to Austria a few times when I was a kid. But I can't write it and my speaking isn't that good also.

In Morocco we learn French and Standard Arabic from primary school to the last year of highschool, most of subjects at University are also taught in French, we get to choose between studying Spanish, German or English in middle school, I chose studying German but I had to change schools and I couldn't study it in the other school I went to, I'm trying to do that now though haha.

Polish English German

English, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole, German, Italian

Dutch, English, French, German. (Greek, Latin)

We learn Russian and English.

kannada, hindi, marathi, english

We learn Italian in my school and the last year I had the opportunity to study Italian in Sanremo. I liked it so much! I could speak Italian with native speakers, we visited many interesting places as well! I'd like to go there again next year, already miss it.

In Italy at the secondary school you can study English + a second language (Spanish, French or German); in high school only English, other languages ​​only if you choose the appropriate school.
I know for sure that it doesn't work, we don't know English or other languages we'll be out of the world

"learn" is not really an appropriate word for french school
but we try english first (imposed), then you have to chose a second one: spanish or german, and then you can add some others, if you want, and if you have time for it, which is very rare.
we had latin or ancient greek before; now it doesn't exist anymore

In Spain we study English from practically kindergarden to almost the end of our academic education but the level of the subject at School is so lame. People who wants to learn English properly study it at Language School or watching subtitled movies or speaking with natives.

We also study dead languages like Ancient Greek and Latin but they are optional. French is optional too.