Humans: The greatest puzzle EVER Everyday life and customs

TheRainGoddess
TheRainGoddess
Casual

What do you think of humans? You can talk about any particular incident of Real Heroes or Everyday Heroes. You can criticise humans. You can talk about humans from the scientific point of view or philosophical point of view. Do you think that humans are "different" from the rest of "animals"? Are we destroying our home? Do you think that humans are beasts? What's IS humanity? Is it still present among us? What do you think our VERY long childhood (when compared to other animals) ? Do you think we are arrogant?
Anything related really!
P.S: Of course, you needn't answer every question here. ;)

Edit by TheRainGoddess .
kuuru
kuuru

i think we are all sinners no matter what and we are all going to hell ... even though i dont beleive in hell , i just beleive i need to learn how to spell... and that once your dead your dead but besides that I believe humans are destroying the world and its too late to save it ... the next massive extinction is going to be us ....

starlord
starlord
Casual

Wow, your life musn't be easy! LOL.

For my part, I believe humans are a natural synthesis of what we call good and bad (and as such, the latter do not really exist except as a metaphorical image.
I think humanity is a diverse collective (which could be compared to an insect hive) except that contrarily to the last, every individual possesses unique abilities, which makes them capable of autonomous decision. However, the concepts of the "hive mind" are here: Decisions are not taken alone, and care is ensured to protect the "collective". Such concepts, reflexes dating from prehistoric times where survival was our only motive, directly involved into feelings we refer to as love, motherhood, compassion, etc...

I think most of us are aware of what happens to our planet, keeping in mind the facts that things like global warming were here before we gained partial control on our environnment (that's what provoked Ice age periods). That alone I think is reassuring. But then again I believe in men (sorry humans, LOL).

Should anybody have other questions, like the precepts of war or death penalty, I'm sure the debate would be very interesting.

regards.

Iris.Sett
Iris.Sett

we are the beasts who destroy themselves.