Penpal meeting ;-) Everyday life and customs

Agree with Lotte, Austria and Switzerland are pretty central. Woodstock is in the US ๐Ÿ˜› Nice idea though. I won't be able to come ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
What the...I mentioned Austria first ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

would be soooo cool to meet in real life! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but i don;t think my parents share my opinion.. ;s

I really support the idea !!! I agree with Mmarcoss22 Austria would be the best place .. but together with Germany !!
we should stay there for some days .. orginizing something to do together .. for example guided tour .. cycling around the city .. dinner and disco .. it would be wonderful !!!
just let me know .. I work in a travel agency so I could help u !!

yeah lallina , i think it too ๐Ÿ™‚
But first we have to know how many people would join us !

Agree with Lotte, Austria and Switzerland are pretty central. Woodstock is in the US ๐Ÿ˜› Nice idea though. I won't be able to come ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It's in Poland ๐Ÿ™‚

I'll join but it's depends of place ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Super Ola ๐Ÿ˜‰ What is for you the best place ?

I don't know excatly Woodstock,Berlin or London ๐Ÿ™‚ And maybe other places too,what about you?

Well , London ,Germany or Belgium.
But maybe is Belgium not evident for everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

I find that it's a really good idea ! It would be cool if it will being installed. But like Oliska22, it depends of place ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is such a great idea ๐Ÿ™‚ I would like to vote some place in Poland or German.

I think Berlin is good idea ๐Ÿ™‚ Btw, It's near to Poland, so we could even visit two countries ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No, it's too far Berlin...what about Bern or Zรผrich?

Berlin is not so far , Bern is farter from here ๐Ÿ™‚

for me too..

what about some another city in Germany?

Maybe its easier to do first country per country .
I mean Belgium people meet all the Belgium people in Belgium ( maybe they may then from the parents go to other countries , because they know them already ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

For me the best places would be London (coz I go there 2-3 times a year) or then Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France or Estonia.