your hobbies Everyday life and customs

My hobbies: Photography, football, listening to music and I like to party 🙂

Dance, I used to do modern ballet, but I needed to stop because I was having some problems with my health. I still have, but it's getting better, so I want to start again. I also like to skate. 😃 Just in my free time, though.

Hello ! ;D

My hobbies are : photography, classical dance, music, hang out, computer, learn and improve languages, and help persons in need.

Sorry for my mistakes 😁"

My hobbies are

tennis & jogging
travelling
reading
languages
art/ drawing
music

My hobbies:
jogging
cycling
tennis
skiing
skating
traveling
woodworking

[color=green][u][b]Here my hobbies :[/b][/u][/color]

Computer,
To Sing,
To write poems, songs, books.
To do sports,
To learn new languages,
Ice-skating,
To read mangas and books,
To draw and make some Wallpaper for my pc.
To listen music,
Pastries,
To travel when I can.

I love watching films and writing reviews ! I also like reading novels, or specially books about the World War II and the Holocaust (still if it's cavaderous). I like listening to old rock bands like the Beatles usually.

My hobbies are drawing, listening music, going to cinema and reading books. I love watching a good films. I love travels and in the future I want be a traveller (or artist).

Surfing and Paragliding.

I like playing tennis and guitar, listening to music, and reading books.

My hobbies:

travelling
Surfing
and ofcourse

Paragliding 😃

Ahtletics, cycling, writing (stories and poems), playing guitar and singing, photography

Singing, playing instruments, drawing, training dogs, horseriding, reading, jogging, writing, photography and so on.

Tayler U.S.A =)
Scrapbooking, bowling, writing, reading, choir (singing), Netflix =P, volunteer work, theater (acting).

Electric guitar, writing, drawing, reading, swimming and... stop!

Edit by green_soul .

Lets say, all adrenaline stuff now.

Ballet
Reading
Writing ballet's
Photography
Instagram
Stretching to gain flexibility

Has anyone ever heard about LARP????