Change your government? Politics and governments

There is many discussions about the government in different countries, so many people don't admit it...If you had such a possibility, what would like to change?

Biggest YES I can ever give to a question

Everything.

if I had the chance, I would change the general policy.
Why?
because it is dirty inside.

actually do democracy. Liquid one (so almost direct, direct-like, potentially direct), like piraten parties suggested. But communist (or at least, since it would be democratic, I’d try to *push* communism, down from the people, locally first (preferable lowering a constitution sanctifying property/etc.), etc.).

This topic is very interesting! If I could chose what to change among all rules in France, I would increase sanction in case of contamination/pollution made by societies.

That’s light. I thought something harsher about societies and bigger about sanctions. Menace to change all the administration or even to dissolve societies in certain cases (or even change their status from corporation to charity sometimes), and also heavier penalties but without prison… more like… reinstore stuff like “exil” like “exil Ms Bettancourt/Niels/etc. from Paris forever until she gave back the money” or stuff like that (also would work for lower crime: simply ban people from the city/communality)

I'd like to change my president and all the people that supports him.

Russian president will change soon, but he will just sit in another chair and will continue to rule our country. We need to change all our government.

Well, in my country, we need to get Trump out of the white house (and hopefully replace him with Bernie) and do whatever we can to deal with climate change (and so many other things) as soon as possible.

In my country, it is even more complicated because we have 3 "regions": Flemish, Wallonia and Brussels and 3 communities": Flemish, Francophone and German-speaking (although the Flemish "region" and "community" have merged in the past, so Flanders has one government). And we also have a "federal" (national) government with several responsibilities. So we have a lot of governments and especially after the last elections (In general, Flanders voted more in favor of right-wing and extreme-right parties, while Wallonia and Brussels voted more in favor for the greens and the left-wing and extreme-left parties), it became very difficult for us to even make a federal government.

If I would change something about the government in my country, the governmental structure would need a thorough reform in the structure (not necessarily confederalism, but still a change in the governmental strutures and the quantity of governments).

Of course I want to change the government of my country. Our current government stinks and they should be kicked out of government.

Believe it or not.

current government of my country sucks 💩

Edit by Hummingbirdfan95 .