Climate change Politics and governments

Hi every one! I want to ask you about your interest in climate change.
Do you feel concerning about it?
Does your country apply rules to create less carbon than before COP21? If your answer is yes, what are they?
What about carbon tax ?

I'm very interested in climate change as we all should be in my opinion.
I went striking in stuttgart with Fridays for future recently.

Yes! Thank you for your action Liinda.hh ;-) 👍

I'm very interested in climate change as we all should be in my opinion.
I went striking in stuttgart with Fridays for future recently.
That's great! Now that you mention it, here's a very interesting video for anyone who has been approached by "scepticists", especially from the AfD. It's in German though :)
https://www.zdf.de/dokumentation/terra-x/lesch-und-co-das-afd-klima-quiz-fuer-schueler-100.html

I think climate change is the greatest threat human kind will ever have seen. But I am going crazy if I see how much people aren't concerned about it.

It is an important topic and everyone has to take part to safe the world.
And at Linda you were "striking" so tell me how do you want to safe the world and what do you want to change. Tell me your solutions and plans.

Je te réponds en français puisque tu es française :
Oui, je me sens concernée pour le climat. Je fais des petites actions comme par exemple mettre les déchets organiques dans un compost ou faire du vélo. Je sens que ce n'est pas assez. J'aimerais m'engager, mais il y a tellement de causes qui me révoltent que je suis un peu perdue.
Et toi ?

It's basically funny that people say that the climate changes because it's now suddenly hotter than normal. That climate isn't directly equal to the weather. But that'll affect it later on once that climate has changed. Even though strange weather happens anyway the last time

It's basically funny that people say that the climate changes because it's now suddenly hotter than normal. That climate isn't directly equal to the weather. But that'll affect it later on once that climate has changed. Even though strange weather happens anyway the last time

You're right! Those are two different things. And it would be nonesens to say that a couple of hot days are a prove of climate change, since "climate" describes a very long-term trend in weather. So global warming doesn't show through thing like a temperature of 37° and rather through things like the last years setting new records in temperature and most of the hottest years on record being in the last decade